If you are an employee, you should ensure that waste is recycled in the correct place.

Separating waste for recycling

We have a number of places where you can separate waste from kitchens, meeting rooms or work areas for recycling.

  1. Recycling containers in our kitchens
  2. Waste paper and cardboard at our printer stations
  3. Bulky waste is left in the room for bulky waste
  4. Electrical equipment or computers for recycling are delivered to the reception at Lindstedtsvägen 3, floor

Rooms for bulky waste

If the waste paper and cardboard containers are full or if you need to get rid of other bulky waste, you can leave it at the following locations:

  •  Floor 2, E building, Osquars backe 2
  • Floor 3, D building, Lindstedtsvägen 9
  • Floor 2, RPL/PDC, Teknikringen 14
  • Floor 1, TMH, Lindstedtsvägen 24

You will find information here about protecting the environment and sustainable development at KTH.

Top page top